If your .com and .net domain names have different renewal dates, you can use ConsoliDate to synchronize them so they renew on the same date.
Follow the steps below to synchronize your .com and .net domain name renewals by month and day. To synchronize to a chosen year, month, and day, see Renewing YourDomain Names for details.
NOTE: Domain names can only be consolidated once per 12-month period and cannot be consolidated beyond the 10-year registration limit.
To Consolidate Your .com and .net Expiration Dates
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain(s) you want to consolidate.
- From the Renew menu, select ConsoliDate Expiration Dates.
- In Domains to ConsoliDate, select Select all, if available, or select the specificdomain names you want to consolidate.
- In Renew on, select the month and day you want the domain names to renew.
- To agree to the terms and conditions of the ConsoliDate Agreement and continue with the consolidation, select I agree to….
- Click OK.