Transfer Your Domains Here & Free 1-yr extension +++
- Bulk Domain Transfer
You can transfer up to 500 of your domains to LuckyRegister at once
You can transfer up to 500 of your domains to LuckyRegister at once, listing each one on a separate line in our bulk domain transfer tool. If the extension you’d like to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer that domain name to us.
Type, paste or upload a list.
Enter domains manually, paste a list or upload a file. CSV, XLS, XLSX are all supported.
We’re here every step.
Submit your list and our step-by-step guide leads you until all your domains are transferred.
Automated transfers are easy.
Transferring your domains happens in the background. So you save time, big time.
Save on renewals automatically.
Transferring to LuckyRegister renews many of your domains for a year at no extra cost.
With over twenty years of providing domain registration services, we are confident that you will be satisfied with our prices and services. We don't offer you cheap domain registration or transfer prices and charge you exorbitant domain name renewals, we do offer affordable registration, transfer and renewals, phone support 24/7. When you have a problem that needs help, pick up the phone and call, we are always here to listen and help you.
For the best support 24/7, please call us: (480) 624-2500
Bulk Domain Transfer Now
- Prepare for domain transfers
- To prepare your domain name for transfer, you'll need to complete a few steps with your current registrar.
the domain name with your current registrar.
Get an authorization code
(also known as EPP code or transfer key). Some domain registrars like Networksolutions, Register ... you have to wait 72 hours to receive the Authorization Code.
Verify contact information
This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
- Note: Domains are not eligible for transfer to another registrar if they are within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a customer opted-in to apply a 60-day transfer lock after a Change of Registrant.
- Initiate the domain transfer
- Once you've prepared your domain name, you can finish the process through LuckyRegister
- Search for the domain you want to transfer
Confirm the domain is unlocked. You'll see a green check mark next to Unlock the domain. If this section is not green, you'll need to verify with your current registrar that your domain is unlocked.
Note: You can refresh the unlock status by selecting the Refresh Status button.
Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you'll get a green checkmark.
- Click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
- Check the status of my domain transfer
- When transferring a domain name to or from another domain registrar, you can check the status of the domain transfer. This will give you information on when the domain transfer was initiated and if any additional steps are needed to process the transfer.
- Log in to your LuckyRegister Domain Control Center.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select the appropriate option:
- If the domain is moving to your account, select Transfers In.
- If the domain is moving from your account, select Transfers Out.
- Review the details for pending domain name transfers. You can see when the domain transfer was initiated and the status of the transfer.
- Select the domain name directly to learn more about the transfer status, including any additional required steps.
- Note: Domain transfers can take 7 to 10 days to complete.
- Need help?
- Our domain transfer experts are here 24/7. Call (480) 624-2500
Email Support - FAQ
- Look at all the cool features you get:
Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location - all from a single control panel.
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
Prevent accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
Change of Registration
Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.