Transfer Your Domains Here & Free 1-yr extension. ++
- Prepare for transfer
- To prepare your domain name for transfer, you'll need to complete a few steps with your current registrar.
the domain name with your current registrar.
Get an authorization code
(also known as EPP code or transfer key). Some domain registrars like Networksolutions, Register ... you have to wait 72 hours to receive the Authorization Code.
Verify contact information
This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
- Note: Domains are not eligible for transfer to another registrar if they are within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a customer opted-in to apply a 60-day transfer lock after a Change of Registrant.
- Initiate the transfer
- Once you've prepared your domain name, you can finish the process through LuckyRegister
- Search for the domain you want to transfer
Confirm the domain is unlocked. You'll see a green check mark next to Unlock the domain. If this section is not green, you'll need to verify with your current registrar that your domain is unlocked.
Note: You can refresh the unlock status by selecting the Refresh Status button.
Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you'll get a green checkmark.
- Click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
- Check the status of my domain transfer
- When transferring a domain name to or from another domain registrar, you can check the status of the transfer. This will give you information on when the transfer was initiated and if any additional steps are needed to process the transfer.
- Log in to your LuckyRegister Domain Control Center.
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select the appropriate option:
- If the domain is moving to your account, select Transfers In.
- If the domain is moving from your account, select Transfers Out.
- Review the details for pending domain name transfers. You can see when the transfer was initiated and the status of the transfer.
- Select the domain name directly to learn more about the transfer status, including any additional required steps.
- Note: Domain transfers can take 7 to 10 days to complete.
- Need help?
- Our domain transfer experts are here 24/7. Call (480) 624-2500
Email Support - FAQ
- Look at all the cool features you get:
Total DNS Control
Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location - all from a single control panel.
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Direct any domain name you own to your website — then, anyone who enters that domain name into a browser will be taken to your website.
Prevent accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership, and anyone redirecting your nameservers.
Change of Registration
Reassign your domain name (fee required) or change the contacts for your domain.
Monitor the status of your domain. We’ll instantly alert you if there’s been a change or we detect suspicious activity.