Anyone can register .pl domain names on a first-come, first-served basis.
These domain names can have up to 63 characters, with a minimum of three characters, and can contain letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), and hyphens (except at the beginning or end of the domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.
Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) characters are not supported at this time.
The .pl country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents Poland. For companies that conduct business in Poland and individuals wanting to reach the growing number of Internet users there, .pl domain names are a good investment. Registering a .pl domain name gives you regional recognition and an easy-to-manage Web presence.
The information below applies to the following country-code-top-level-domain (ccTLD) and country-code second-level domain names (ccSLDs) that we offer at this time:
- .pl — The domain for Poland
- .com.pl — The recognizable domain in Poland
- .org.pl — The domain for organizations in Poland
- .biz.pl — The Polish domain for businesses
- .info.pl — The Poland domain for information
- .net.pl — The domain for Polish interests