It happens hundreds of times every day – and it could happen to you!
Your credit card expires. You change your email address and don’t update your domain contact information. Someone close to you, or a social engineer, transfers your domain name away without your permission.
When the domain name goes, everything else goes, too!
One oversight and you could lose the domain name you worked so hard to get. That means any Web site or email services associated with it will stop working.*
Protected Registration is packed with the safeguards and security you need:
- Exclusive! Domain Ownership Protection:
- Expiration Protection protects you from credit card expiration, failed billing, or outdated contact information.
- Deadbolt Transfer Protection: makes it impossible for MOST transfers to occur -inadvertent, accidental, malicious or otherwise.
- Ownership Protection Reports: quarterly email updates help you keep track of vital domain information.
- Private Domain Registration shields your personal information from public view. Protects you from spam, scams, prying eyes and worse.
- Business Domain Registration provides need-to-know information about your organization in the Whois database – including a map to your store, snapshot of your Web site, description of your business, phone number, links and more.
- Vital information about your business or organization
- Visible to millions who search the domain name (WhoIs) database
- Affordable online advertising investment
- Includes FREE 1-page Online Business Card Web site
- Space to display up to 4 images and 4 hyperlinks –
perfect for driving customers to specific pages of your website
Protected Registration protects you from:
- Inadvertently letting your domain lapse
- Expired or rejected credit cards
- Accidental or malicious transfer
- Outdated contact information
- Your personal information being made public
- Spam and email scams
- Costly redemption fees
Plus, Protected Registration means you’ll enjoy the benefits of a quarterly email statement that provides you with key domain status details.
Also, take advantage of Private and Business Registration – keep your domain safe while still having the option of marketing your business info in the WhoIs database.
Visit our protected registration page for more information