FREE .COM, .CO, .NET, .ORG or .IN domain when you purchase Web Hosting, Quick Shopping Cart, or a Website Builder plan of 12 months or longer.
Who can register .us domain names?
The U.S. Nexus Requirement ensures that only individuals or organizations that have a substantive connection to the United States can register .us domain names. To qualify for a .us domain name, you must be:
A natural person (i) who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories, or (ii) whose primary place of domicile is in the United States of America or any of its possessions.
An entity or organization that is (i) incorporated within one of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the District of Columbia, or any of the United States possessions or territories or (ii) organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, or any of its possessions or territories.
An entity or organization (including a federal, state, or local government of the United States, or a political subdivision thereof) that has a bona fide presence in the United States.
Domain names can be up to 63 characters, with a minimum of three characters, and can contain letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), and hyphens (except at the beginning or end of the domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.
Connect with an entire region with a single domain.
The .ASIA Top-Level Domain (TLD) is an ICANN-sponsored domain extension that represents the Asia-Pacific region. A .ASIA domain gives you exposure to the region as a whole, as opposed to individual countries, such as a .JP or .CN domain extension. This is particularly useful for companies that conduct business in different Asian countries. Securing a .ASIA domain gives you regional recognition, makes it easier to manage your Web presence, and increases your exposure to the growing number of Internet users in the Asia-Pacific region.
.ASIA is available to individuals, businesses, organizations, and community groups, as long as one of your contacts lives in the Asia-Pacific region.
What can a .ASIA do?
- Help you reach millions of Internet users in Asia with a combination of global recognition and regional significance.
- Give your company, organization or event an online identity with an Asian flavor.
- Protect your brand from competitors who might wish to take advantage of the name recognition generated by your popular .COM.
For a limited time offer customers a great price on new, first-year .CA domain name registrations.
The promotional price is just CAD 9.99, so don’t miss out on this offer.
Note: The promotional sale price above is for CAD only. Purchases made with a different currency will be converted to USD 12.99, upon checkout.
We are retiring the following products on June 2, 2014:
- Quick Blogcast®
- For Sales & Starter Pages
- Website Protection Site Scanner (more info)
Because this impacts your business, we wanted to let you know about our schedule to complete these tasks.
March 14, 2014 — The products we’re retiring will no longer be available for sale on your Reseller storefront.
April 2, 2014 — We will email all customers with products impacted by this retirement, letting them know that in 60 days the products will no longer be available in their accounts as of June 2, 2014.*
This email will also include suggested alternatives to the products we’re retiring. You can view the list in our article How do the upcoming product retirements affect me? Before April 2, this article is only visible to you — your customers cannot view it.
Mid-May, 2014 — We will email customers a final notice approximately two weeks before June 2 reminding them about the pending removal of their accounts.*
June 2, 2013 — Customers will receive a cancellation notice of any accounts we remove from our system.*
*These notices will only go to customers who have unused free Website Protection credits, which we offered with Unlimited Hosting accounts and SSLs. We are notremoving any active Website Protection accounts at this time.
Website Protection Details
How we’re handling Website Protection Site Scanner’s retirement differs from the other products.
- Website Protection Site Scanner will be replaced by a new product called SiteLock in mid-March. SiteLock offers great features customers have been requesting from Website Protection Site Scanner, including the ability to remove malware from infected sites. We’ll have more details about that product when we get closer to its release date.
- We are not removing any active Website Protection accounts. However, we are removing unused free Website Protection credits on June 2.
When we cancel these accounts on June 2, we will also issue refunds to In-Store Credit for any additional time remaining on their accounts. This will not impact your commission whatsoever.
If you provide your customers our support number, our billing department will be available to assist customers with any issues they have with their refunds.
Search engines have developed a lot of sophisticated techniques for weighting and valuing pages on the Web. But they all come down to basically two categories:
- What does your Web page say?
The actual text content of your Web page and HTML code. What content does your site convey to the user?
- Who is linking to you?
What sort of other Web pages are linking to yours? Do they have the same topic or a related topic?
When you look at a Web page, you see the page displayed on your computer screen. You can read the text, look at the images, and figure out what that page is about.
Search engines don’t see Web pages the same way a person does. In fact, search engines cannot actually see at all, at least not visually. Instead, they read the HTML code of the Web page, and the actual text that it contains.
All the search engines can read is text. They also can look at the HTML code (which is also text) of the site to try and get some clues about what that text means or which text is most important.
Search engines can sometimes use the HTML code to get some clues about other elements on the page, such as images and animation. For example, search engines can look at an image tag and read the
alt text attribute, if the page author supplied it, to get an idea of what the image is.
img src="cowpicture.jpg" alt="Picture of a cow"
However, this is not a replacement for actual text content.
Web links from other sites are also important clues that search engines use to figure out what your page is about, or how important your page is for a particular search query. In a search engine’s view, a link from one page to another is basically a “vote” for that page.
If you have a page about cows, and a local farmer’s Web page links to your page from their website for more information on the topic of cows, that is an extra vote for your page.
More links = more votes.
Not all votes are equal votes, however. Most important is how relevant the link is. For example, a link from a page about dairy products or cows doesn’t have much to do with cheap domain registration or cheap domain hosting, so a link from that page to your website about cows does not count for very much at all, if anything.
Some Web page owners put a lot of time and effort into chasing down links from other Web page authors, swapping links or trying to get listed on directories or have articles posted to sites like Digg or Reddit. This can be helpful for your site, but you have to remember to focus on your own page content first. If your Web page doesn’t have much value to other site authors, they are unlikely to link to it.
We know you’re excited to get your email set up on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® Touch. We should have your email working on your device in about 5 minutes. These steps work for most of our customers, but sometimes you might need to make some additional changes depending on where you live and which ISP(s) you use.
If you follow the steps below, and you can’t receive or send email, please see iPhone: Troubleshooting Email for help.
BEFORE YOU START: To set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, go to theInfoCenter and write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings.
NOTE: Disable WiFi before you begin this process.
To Set up Email on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Go to Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Name, email Address, Password, and a short Description for your email. Tap Next.
- If you have IMAP, tap IMAP. If you’re not sure, tap POP.
- Use these settings for your Incoming Mail Server, depending on the type of email account you have:
POP Tap POP at the top. Host Name pop.secureserver.net User Name Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP Tap IMAP at the top. Host Name imap.secureserver.net User Name Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password.
- Use these settings for your Outgoing Mail Server:
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) Host Name smtpout.secureserver.net User Name Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password.
NOTE: Even though iOS labels these fields as Optional, our email serversrequire them to send email.
- If you have IMAP, tap Next, and then tap Save. Otherwise, just tap Save.
That’s it. On your device, go to Mail (it’s usually in the row at the bottom of your screen). If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.
If you’re not receiving email messages or you can’t send messages, see iPhone: Troubleshooting Email. Don’t worry. There are a few things that can happen during the setup process. We’ll help you investigate and fix them.
See more information about setting up your email accounts here:
You may have received free email credits with your domain purchase or purchased an email plan to fit
your personal or business needs. Either way, setting up your new email account in the Email Control
Center (ECC) is a snap. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be sending and receiving email messages
in no time!
If you want to use a free email credit, and the Email/Email
Forwarding option does not display in your My Products area, click
Free Product List and then select Email Account List. Then click Use
Credit and from the list on the right, select the domain you want to
use and click Continue. The account displays as a new account in the
Email Account list.
To Set Up Your Email Account
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. In the My Products section, click Email.
3. Click Setup Account for the account you want to manage.
4. (Optional) To use a free email credit when the Email option does not display in your
My Products section, click Free Products, and then click Email Account List.
Click Use Credit and select the domain you want to use from the list. Click
Continue and the account displays as a new account in the Email Account List.
5. Click the Setup Account hyperlink. The You have new or un-used email
plans! Pop-up displays. Click the Add Address button. Click the Add button for
the account you want to set up.
6. The Create Mailbox page displays. On the Settings tab, in the Email Address
fields, enter the user name and domain you want to use. In the Set Password and
Confirm Password fields, enter and confirm your password.
7. Specify the amount of mailbox storage space you want to assign to your email
account in the Space for this mailbox area.
8. (Optional) select Make this mailbox a catchall.
9. Catchall accounts automatically forward email messages sent to an unknown address
at your domain to this account.
10. Click OK.
After you set up your Email account, you can manage your settings to make the most of your mailbox.
In this section, you’ll learn about:
• Setting Up Email Forwarding — You can set up email forwarding to direct incoming messages from one email address to another existing email address.
• Adding an Auto Reponder — You can set up an Auto Responder to send an
automatic response to senders.
• Updating SMTP Relay Settings — You can change the amount of SMTP Relays
available to your email address each day, and purchase additional relays.
See more information about our email services here: http://www.luckyregister.com/E_mail.htm
Welcome to the future of faxing
- Save money on faxing. With Fax Thru Email, there’s no need to buy a space-hogging fax machine or add a telephone line.
- As easy as a mouse-click. Send your documents over the Internet with little more than the click of a button.
- Spare the trees. Eliminate the need for paper each time you send or receive a fax – use your favorite email program or fax online at FaxThruEmail.com
- Get in, start working. Fax Thru Email walks you step-by-step through the process of sending a fax.
- Save yourself time. Use our 3-step Cover Sheet Wizard to create your own personalized cover sheets without any hassle.
- Elegant features. One click of your mouse is all it takes to add attachments up to 20 MB in size.
- Works where you are. Fax Thru Email lets you fax from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Handles most popular formats. The sky’s the limit – fax Microsoft Office®, PDF or image files stored on your computer.
- Stop waiting around. Never stand around waiting at a fax machine again – have your faxes delivered to your inbox or FaxThruEmail.com.
- Rest easy. Track all of your incoming and outgoing faxes from the fax history screen.
- Quick reference. Easily choose from a list of previously faxed numbers for fast sending.
- Maintain your privacy. Each Fax Thru Email account comes with its very own unique, personal and private phone number.
- Security at your fingertips. End unwanted faxes by blocking any domestic or international number.
- Away from prying eyes. Fax Thru Email stores faxes in your inbox instead of leaving paper copies lying around.
- Streamline your workflow. Stay organized by using Fax Thru Email with our other Workspace Products – Email, Calendar and Online Storage.
- Keep fax files handy. Add attachments to a fax from your Online Storage with a single click.
- Fax anywhere. Send and receive faxes via email on your computer or mobile device.
See more information about Fax Thru Email
What can a website do for my business?
Most people looking for goods or services start on the Web. Unfortunately, many small businesses can’t afford to pay someone else to build their website. That’s where LuckyRegister comes in – we can show you how to create a website for yourself.
Design your own website fast to ensure your customers find you early – while they’re still shopping around. In this fast-changing Internet age, there’s no time like the present.
Don’t have a business? You’ll want a website to connect with family, friends, and others who share your passions. Luckily, it’s easy and inexpensive to make your own website.