Google Search returns the most relevant and useful sites in response to a user query. For that reason, the results Google shows to a user in China can vary from the results returned to a user in Japan.
If your site has a generic top-level domain, such as .com or .org, and targets users in a particular geographic location, you can provide Google with information to help it determine how your site appears in our search results. This improves Google Search results for geographic queries, and it won’t impact your appearance in search results unless a user limits the scope of the search to a certain country.
Google treats the following as gTLDs.
Generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs)
Regional top-level domains
Although these domains are associated with a geographical region, they are generally treated as generic top-level domains (much like .com or .org).
Generic Country Code Top Level Domains
Google treats some ccTLDs (such as .tv, .me, etc.) as gTLDs, as we’ve found that users and webmasters frequently see these more generic than country-targeted. Here is a list of those ccTLDs (note that this list may change over time).
If your site has a country-coded top-level domain (such as .ie, NOT in the Generic Country Code Top Level Domains) it is already associated with a geographic region (in this example, Ireland). In this case, you won’t be able to specify a geographic location.
Get you cheap domain registration now
If your domain name has expired, you can still transfer it to another registrar during the renewal grace period. It must be transferred before it falls into redemption, however. The length of the grace period differs by domain name extension. Most general top-level domain name extensions, gTLDs, like .com and .net have an 18-day grace period between expiration and redemption. Country-code extensions, ccTLDs, like .ca and .jp, might have very different grace periods or no grace period at all.
To Transfer Expired Domain Names
- Unlock the domain name. For more information, see Can I unlock an expired domain name?.
- Get the domain name’s authorization code, if required. See Can I email the authorization code for an expired domain name? for information.
- (Optional) Initiate and authorize the transfer with your new registrar. Once the transfer is authorized, we notify you of the pending transfer.
- Accept or deny the transfer. See Accepting or Declining a Transfer to Another Registrar for information.
If you do not accept or deny the transfer request within five days, we automatically complete the transfer.
For information about transferring an expired domain name to us, see Can I transfer an expired domain name?
Get your cheap domain registration here
A catch-all email account is an address that is specified to receive all messages that are addressed to an incorrect email address for a domain.
For example, you have three email addresses set up for coolexample.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org, you can set up email@example.com as a catch-all email account. Then, any email messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (or any other invalid email address), are sent to the catch-all account (email@example.com).
You can set up one email address as a catch-all account per domain name. More about email accounts here. We also offer cheap domain registration, hosting services
Spam – Not Just for Dinner
No matter what you do on the Internet, there’s going to be spam. That’s a given. Unfortunately,
that includes your WordPress site. Spammers spend countless hours creating robots, or “bots,”
that crawl the Web looking for places to spread their wares, and your new WordPress site won’t
stay o” their radar for long.
WordPress comes pre-installed with Akismet, a top-notch spam filter installed by default.
Akismet references a community-created database to “learn” which comments are comment
spam and which are legitimate. It’s a real time saver. Because there are three things that are for
sure in this life: death, taxes, and spam on your blog. To enable Akismet on your WordPress
blog, go to the Plugins panel and activate Akismet. A menu is added to the Comments Panel and
holds a list of “caught” comment spam.
If comment spam gets through Akismet’s net, mark it as comment spam in your Comments
Panel, but don’t delete it. Marking it “comment spam” sends the info to Akismet and it gets
added to the community-created database, thus reducing more spam for others. So you’re
helping yourself, and everyone else, at the same time!
Be sure to check the Akismet list to make sure it hasn’t marked legitimate comments as spam.
It’s good, but it’s not perfect.
see more here Free Spam WordPress Hosting
If you want to capture a domain name that someone else currently has registered, you can place a backorder. Domain Backorders attempts to register the domain name if it becomes available. Or, if the domain name is listed for auction, Domain Backorders gives you instructions on how to participate.
When you purchase a backorder, you can set it as public or private. Private backorders protect your personal information by not listing it in the Whois database.
If the backorder is not successful, you can reassign it to another domain name or request a refund from our support team.
For more information about the backorder process, see Domain Name Backorder
Search engines use HTTPS as a ranking signal. For now it’s only a very lightweight signal — affecting fewer than 1% of global queries, and carrying less weight than other signals such as high-quality content — while they give webmasters time to switch to HTTPS. But over time, They may decide to strengthen it, because they’d like to encourage all website owners to switch from HTTP to HTTPS to keep everyone safe on the web.
An SSL certificate keeps you and your customers safe by protecting the information that’s flowing to and from your website. It encrypts names, addresses, passwords, account and credit card numbers and more so hackers and other online criminals can’t read them.
An SSL certificate serves as an electronic “passport.” It establishes the website’s authenticity and credibility and enables the browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted connection.
Credibility is established by checking the digital certificate, which includes:
- The Certificate holder’s name (individual or company)
- The Certificate’s serial number and expiration date
- A copy of the Certificate holder’s “public” cryptographic key
- The digital signature of the Certificate-issuing authority
- Extended SSL Certificates give the site visitor an additional visual cue, displaying the Certificate holder’s name against a distinctive green background in the visitor’s
Once a visitor is on an SSL-protected page, the following visual indicators appear to show them that your site is secure and to give them the confidence to proceed:
- A “padlock” icon in the browser’s status bar
- The https:// prefix in the URL
- The URL address bar turns to green (Extended Validation Certificates only).
- The Trusted “Verified and Secure” site seal
Our SSL certificates provide the same type of ironclad, corporate-class security as our competitors, but for up to 90% less than you’ll pay elsewhere!
see more information about HTTPs and Ranking here
FREE private registration with 5 or more domains. Every customer who registers or transfers 5 or more domains to LuckyRegister will get Private Registration, FREE ( Note: Privacy must be added to the order in which the domains are purchased in order to qualify for the free offer.)
Your personal information is safe with free private registration.
By having your domain registered with LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services
– and your personal information protected by our affiliate company, Domains By Proxy®, you get two unique and powerful layers of security. In addition to your registrar account, you’ll receive a separate account for managing your Private Registration, which can go a long way towards thwarting domain name hijackers.
You might not think your domain name is valuable, but it is. Domain name hijacking has increased exponentially in recent years, with thieves worldwide attempting to steal domains to facilitate scams, relay spam and fraudulent information, spread malware, and worse. Don’t let this happen to you – keep your domain safe and secure with Private Registration.
Private Registration helps you:
- Protect your identity
- Stop domain-related spam
- Block harassers and stalkers
- End data mining
- Maintain your personal and family privacy
- Prevent domain name hijacking
- Shield legitimate business endeavors
See more information about free domain registration here
The simplicity of WordPress meets the power of advanced hosting.
While WordPress makes it easy to create an amazing blog or website, our world-class Web hosting makes it just as easy to get the most out of your site. WordPress Hosting from LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services – keeps your site running smoothly, even when your latest post goes viral, by automatically spreading traffic spikes across multiple servers. Plus, our advanced performance and security means your site is lightning-fast and your visitors are safe.
Looking great online has never been so easy.
Creating a website doesn’t have to be difficult or intimidating. With our WordPress Hosting, you can easily create, update, and manage your own professional-looking blog, website or online store.
Get online in no time
- Install WordPress to your hosting account with just one click and it’s ready to go in less than 30 minutes.
- Write, publish, and manage your blog or website without knowing HTML — no coding involved. WordPress is as easy and straightforward as a text editor.
- Choose from countless templates, themes, and plug-ins, all ready-made for WordPress and easy to install.
Keep it fresh
- Get your visitors involved with ratings, polls, contact forms, or hundreds of other cool features.
- Post links to your blog using Facebook®, Twitter®, LinkedIn®, and other social networking sites, without logging onto each service every time.
You’re in control
- Update your site from any Internet-connected desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. You can even make changes from your smartphone with the WordPress app.
- Give guest authors or editors permission to add to your blog, without compromising your login information.
- Decide who can comment on your website and what they can — or can’t — comment on.
We’ve got your back
- Rest easy knowing that we provide 24/7 security monitoring and handle critical updates immediately and automatically.
- Keep your site online with 99.9% uptime and dynamic traffic management to handle even the biggest traffic spikes.
- Got a question or need some help? Our expert support staff is available 24/7 via email, telephone, and the Web.
- Put your credit card away. You won’t find any hidden charges or setup fees here.
Create your WorldPress website nowwww with our hosting service or get our cheap domain registration service here
THINGS TO AVOID
Cloaking is the practice of showing one version of a webpage to a search crawler like Bingbot, and another to normal visitors. Showing users different content than to the crawlers can be seen as a spam tactic and be detrimental to your website’s rankings and can lead to your site being de-listed from our index. It is therefore recommended to be extremely cautious about responding differently to crawlers as opposed to “regular” visitors and to not cloak as a principle.
LINK SCHEMES, LINK BUYING, LINK SPAMMING
While link schemes may succeed in increasing the number of links pointing to your website, they will fail to bring quality links to your site, netting no positive gains. In fact, manipulating inbound links to artificially inflate the number of links pointed at a website can even lead to your site being delisted from our index.
SOCIAL MEDIA SCHEMES
Like farms are similar to link farms in that they seek to artificially exploit a network effect to game the algorithm. The reality is these are easy to see in action and their value is deprecated. Auto follows encourage follower growth on social sites such as Twitter. They work by automatically following anyone who follows you. Over time this creates a scenario where the number of followers you have is more or less the same as the number of people following you. This does not indicate you have a strong influence. Following relatively few people while having a high follower count would tend to indicate a stronger influential voice.
META REFRESH REDIRECTS
These redirects reside in the code of a website and are programmed for a preset time interval. They automatically redirect a visitor when the time expires, redirecting them to other content. Rather than using meta refresh redirects, we suggest you use a normal 301 redirect.
Duplicating content across multiple URLs can lead to Bing losing trust in some of those URLs over time. This issue should be managed by fixing the root cause of the problem. The rel=canonical element can also be used but should be seen as a secondary solution to that of fixing the core problem. If excessive parameterization is causing duplicate content issue, we encourage you to use the Ignore URL Parameters tool.
When creating content, make sure to create your content for real users and readers, not to entice search engines to rank your content better. Stuffing your content with specific keywords with the sole intent of artificially inflating the probability of ranking for specific search terms is in violation of our guidelines and can lead to demotion or even the delisting of your website from our search results.
Try our search engine visibility or get cheap domain registration service here
Source from: Bing webmaster help & how-to
You have a chance to save like never before with our lowest price ever on domain names of your choice with each and every 12-month or longer non-domain purchase. This exclusive offer is a great way to encourage you to build your online business.
See our Product Catalog We’ve got what you need – whether you’re a beginner or an Internet pro or get your cheap domain registration now!