Changing a Backorder to a Different Domain Name
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
You can change your Domain Backorders service to a different domain name as long as the backorder remains active. Domain Backorders remain active until they capture a domain name or you manually cancel them.
If you have not yet set up a backorder, see Setting up Domain Backorders for more information.
To Change a Backorder to a Different Domain Name
- Log in to your LuckyRegister - Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services - account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Click the domain name you want to change.
- Click Change Domain Name and enter the new domain name.
- Read the Domain Name Back Order and Monitoring Agreement, select I have read and agree ... , and then click Next.
- Confirm Contact details.
- Click OK.