You can view the results of your domain name appraisals in the Domain Manager.
To View Appraisals in the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Appraisals. The Appraisals page displays a list of the appraisals you’ve requested.
- Do any of the following:
- To view an appraisal certificate — In the domain name’s Certificate column, click View.
- To print an appraisal certificate — In the domain name’s Certificate column, click View, and then click Print certificate.
- To change the display order — Click a column header. For example, to sort the list alphabetically by domain name, click the Domain Name column header.
We complete appraisals within a few moments. The Appraisals page displays the results, which include the domain names, their appraisal dates, ranges for their estimated values, and links to printable certificates.
NOTE: The results of appraisals you request on our website do not display in the Domain Manager.