It’s not difficult to transfer your domain name to LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services -. You’ll complete some steps with your current registrar and some steps with LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services -. The total process can take 7 to 10 days to complete.
To transfer a domain name to LuckyRegister
Complete the following steps with your current registrar
- Verify contact information: Verify that the administrator’s contact information for the domain is correct. All emails regarding the transfer will go to the administrator’s email.For .au domains, all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.
- Unlock the domain name.
- Cancel Protected or Private registration: If the domain has Protected Registration or Private Registration, you’ll need to cancel it.
- Get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar.
Complete the following steps at LuckyRegister
- Purchase a domain name transfer from our website. If the extension you want to transfer isn’t listed, you can’t transfer the domain name to us.If you purchased a .uk, .ca, .eu, .es, or .se domain name transfer, see the respective article for additional transfer instructions:
- Check your email: check the domain name’s administrative contact (admin) email (or registrant contact’s email for .au domains) for an email from LuckyRegister – Cheap Domain Registration, Domain Hosting Services -. The email contains the transaction ID and security code you’ll need to authorize the transfer.
- Authorize your domain name transfer to LuckyRegister.
- Check the progress of your domain name transfer.