Enabling Express Checkout lets you make secure purchases without re-entering your payment information. We charge the payment method you indicated and send confirmation of your orders to the email address on file in your account.
Express Checkout is a fast and easy way to purchase our products such as domain registration, domain hosting…. Once enabled, this payment method is available during the checkout process and within various applications.
There are two ways to enable Express Checkout: in your Account Manager or when you make a purchase. If enabling Express Checkout when you make a purchase, we save the payment information you enter for your purchase. After you enable Express Checkout, you can select it as a payment method the next time you make a purchase.
NOTE: Express Checkout is available only for the following payment methods: credit card, gift card, and Good As Gold.
To Enable Express Checkout in Your Account Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Click Product Billing or Payment Methods.
- Click Setup Express Checkout.
- In the Express Checkout window, click the Enable Express Checkout toggle.
- Select a Payment Type.
- Select an Express Checkout payment method.
- Click Save.
To Enable Express Checkout When You Make a Purchase
- Begin the checkout process as usual.
- On the Payment page, after you enter your payment information, select Use this for Express Checkout.
- After you place your order, we enable Express Checkout for the payment method you entered.
Register cheap domains now and enjoy our great offers.