Related link: How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
If you no longer want to protect your account with two-factor authentication, you can disable it.
How you disable it depends on whether or not you still have access to the phone number we send your verification codes to.
Yes, I have access to the number
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security Settings on the left.
- In the Two-Step Authentication section, click Manage.
- In the 2-Step Authentication area, click Remove.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the Verification Code we just sent you, and then click Continue.
No, I do not have access to the number
Request a cancellation form by emailing us at email@example.com . Use the subject line “Disabling Two-Step Authentication.”
This email needs to come from the email address that’s on your account. If you need to update the email address on file, update your email at www.changeupdate.com.
Because we believe in keeping your account as secure as possible, we also require a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, military ID, or passport.
You should expect to hear back from us within 72 hours.
Register your domains today and start building your online business