It only takes a few short steps to forward your LuckyRegister domain to a Wix site.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- In the Account Shortcuts, click (Domains).
- Click Use a Domain You Already Own.
- Click Connect your domain to Wix but keep your current registrar.
- Under Step 1, Setup with Wix, enter your domain name.
- Select the premium Wix site that you want your domain to point to. It will turn blue when it is successfully selected.
- Click To connect your site by pointing, click here, then select I know what I am doing. Connect my domain using the pointing method and click Next.
- Under step 2, Setup with registrar, select GoDaddy from the Where did you purchase your domain? menu and click Done.
- You will now see the A and CNAME records you’ll need to use in your DNS settings. Make sure to copy the details from these 3 record fields for the next step:
- Click Done to finish setup in your Wix account.
|Record Type||Sample Record Details|
|A record||An IP address (example: 192.168.1.x)|
|CNAME for domain||A domain name (example: www66.wixdns.net)|
|CNAME for m.domain||A domain name (example: www58.wixdns.net)|