- You have lost access to the email address on your account.
- You are unable to validate the account with Customer Support.
- You are listed as the Registrant on one or more domains, but do not have access to the account that contains the domain(s).
Here is the solution!
If you cannot access the email address associated with your account and cannot verify the information required for our customer support department to assist you, you can submit a Request for Change of Account/Email Update Form to request an update. Along with the form, we also require:
- Photo ID — A color copy of a government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, military ID, or passport.
- Business ID — If the domain is registered to a business, we also need valid business identification, such as:
- Business license
- Tax certificate
- Doing Business As documentation
- Fictitious Name documentation
- IRS 501(C)3 “Determined Letter”
- Government-issued certificate of tax exemption that proves charitable status
- EIN/TIN verification letter (IRS Letter 147C)