You may have received free email credits with your domain purchase or purchased an email plan to fit
your personal or business needs. Either way, setting up your new email account in the Email Control
Center (ECC) is a snap. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be sending and receiving email messages
in no time!
If you want to use a free email credit, and the Email/Email
Forwarding option does not display in your My Products area, click
Free Product List and then select Email Account List. Then click Use
Credit and from the list on the right, select the domain you want to
use and click Continue. The account displays as a new account in the
Email Account list.
To Set Up Your Email Account
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. In the My Products section, click Email.
3. Click Setup Account for the account you want to manage.
4. (Optional) To use a free email credit when the Email option does not display in your
My Products section, click Free Products, and then click Email Account List.
Click Use Credit and select the domain you want to use from the list. Click
Continue and the account displays as a new account in the Email Account List.
5. Click the Setup Account hyperlink. The You have new or un-used email
plans! Pop-up displays. Click the Add Address button. Click the Add button for
the account you want to set up.
6. The Create Mailbox page displays. On the Settings tab, in the Email Address
fields, enter the user name and domain you want to use. In the Set Password and
Confirm Password fields, enter and confirm your password.
7. Specify the amount of mailbox storage space you want to assign to your email
account in the Space for this mailbox area.
8. (Optional) select Make this mailbox a catchall.
9. Catchall accounts automatically forward email messages sent to an unknown address
at your domain to this account.
10. Click OK.
After you set up your Email account, you can manage your settings to make the most of your mailbox.
In this section, you’ll learn about:
• Setting Up Email Forwarding — You can set up email forwarding to direct incoming messages from one email address to another existing email address.
• Adding an Auto Reponder — You can set up an Auto Responder to send an
automatic response to senders.
• Updating SMTP Relay Settings — You can change the amount of SMTP Relays
available to your email address each day, and purchase additional relays.
See more information about our email services here: http://www.luckyregister.com/E_mail.htm