Your great domains were expired! It happens hundreds of times every day – and it could happen to you!
Your credit card expires. You change your email address and don’t update your domain contact information or you forgot to renew your domains….and your domains are expired! When the domain name goes, everything else goes, too!
Fortunately, you still have a chance to get back your domains during the renewal grace period and the registry redemption period. Bellowing is the process for “How To Recover Expired Domain Names“
In the Domain Manager, you can attempt to recover expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace period and the registry redemption period. In addition to the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a fee for the domain name recovery. For more information, see What is your process for handling expired domain names?
To Recover Expired Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
- From the Domains menu, select Recover Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain name, and then click Next.NOTE: Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by the domain name registry.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Click Next, and complete the checkout process.
Click the folowing link for the updated information about “How To Recover Expired Domain Names“